- Should Christian PR Firms Polish Up Sin and Pain?
- New Book Asks – What Does it Mean to be “One Nation Under God”?
- Aussie PR Firm Starts US Church and Ministry Division
- 24th Annual ‘Just Pray NO!’ Weekend for the Addicted April 26 – 27
- Laura L. Hanser Releases Debut Video “Inspiration” Leading Up to Easter Weekend
Tag Archives: spirituality
By: Tera Ertz Happy New Year! As I sit sipping coffee this last night of 2012, and reading all the lovely well wishes scrolling across my wall, I am hearing God whisper in the back of my mind. This year … Continue reading
By Tera Ertz This is for those who aren’t Christian. Perhaps you are agnostic, or atheist, or one of the pagan sects, or the other myriad things you can be when it comes to faith. Perhaps you used to be … Continue reading
By Tera Ertz “… it [love] is not proud.” (1 Corinthians 13:4e) Humility is often misunderstood in our society today, particularly in the realm of political discourse. We have been conditioned to believe that being humble requires us to acknowledge … Continue reading
“…love is kind.” (1 Corinthians 13:4b) This aspect of love is so often missing in our interactions with the world, but when demonstrated, it is one of the most fascinating and transforming behaviors we will ever encounter. It relates to … Continue reading