- Should Christian PR Firms Polish Up Sin and Pain?
- New Book Asks – What Does it Mean to be “One Nation Under God”?
- Aussie PR Firm Starts US Church and Ministry Division
- 24th Annual ‘Just Pray NO!’ Weekend for the Addicted April 26 – 27
- Laura L. Hanser Releases Debut Video “Inspiration” Leading Up to Easter Weekend
Tag Archives: politics
By: Tera Ertz “The heart of the wise makes his speech judicious and adds persuasiveness to his lips.” Proverbs 16:23 Several months ago, friend and fellow author Max Lindenman noted on one of my Facebook comments that I had mellowed … Continue reading
BY STACY SWIMP Politics is no different than business. Competition is always in the best interest of those who are the “consumers” or targeted to support a party or candidates. History, has taught us, furthermore, that monopolies inevitably take their … Continue reading