- Should Christian PR Firms Polish Up Sin and Pain?
- New Book Asks – What Does it Mean to be “One Nation Under God”?
- Aussie PR Firm Starts US Church and Ministry Division
- 24th Annual ‘Just Pray NO!’ Weekend for the Addicted April 26 – 27
- Laura L. Hanser Releases Debut Video “Inspiration” Leading Up to Easter Weekend
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Originally posted on Hope and Change Ministries:
The web exploded the last few weeks. Apparently, there is at least one person in Silicon Valley who supports traditional marriage and put his money where his heart is. Apparently, that is not…
Instant Replay: The Accuser Rants On, But Is Already Overcome! Sadly, I have been made aware of Mr. Jimmy Green’s latest social media attack on my character, intentions and even my family. You may recall, Mr. Greene, CEO/President of Associated, … Continue reading
By: Stacy Swimp As of this writing, 17 states in our Republic have legally redefined marriage as being between other than one man and one woman. 33 states continue to have a ban on marriage redefinition. The cultural winds that … Continue reading
Michigan, March 21 2014- Judge Bernard Friedman of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, after having presided over DeBoer vs. Snyder, a lawsuit that addresses both the 2004 voter approved amendment to the Michigan Constitution … Continue reading