- Should Christian PR Firms Polish Up Sin and Pain?
- New Book Asks – What Does it Mean to be “One Nation Under God”?
- Aussie PR Firm Starts US Church and Ministry Division
- 24th Annual ‘Just Pray NO!’ Weekend for the Addicted April 26 – 27
- Laura L. Hanser Releases Debut Video “Inspiration” Leading Up to Easter Weekend
Category Archives: Labor
Right to Work Laws: An interview with Mark Mix, President of the National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation
WASHINGTON, DC- While in Washington, D.C. this past weekend (February 23rd, 2013), I had the honor of interviewing Mark Mix, President of the National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation. He also serves as President of the National Right to … Continue reading
In the wake of Michigan’s stunning enactment of the 24th state Right to Work law this month, diehard proponents of compulsory unionism are now mounting a desperate bid to sow racial division over such legislation, which prohibits the firing of employees for … Continue reading