- Should Christian PR Firms Polish Up Sin and Pain?
- New Book Asks – What Does it Mean to be “One Nation Under God”?
- Aussie PR Firm Starts US Church and Ministry Division
- 24th Annual ‘Just Pray NO!’ Weekend for the Addicted April 26 – 27
- Laura L. Hanser Releases Debut Video “Inspiration” Leading Up to Easter Weekend
Category Archives: Islam, Jihad, Terrorism
By Gabrielle Drew “Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations – entangling alliances with none.” This is what Thomas Jefferson said in his 1801 inaugural speech as he took office. 210 years later, things couldn’t be more different. I … Continue reading
By Craig Andresen – The National Patriot In light of the killing of Awlaki in Yemen yesterday, an American citizen, there are some who are pointing to the Constitution’s 5th Amendment and crying foul. Certainly this must be considered and … Continue reading