- Should Christian PR Firms Polish Up Sin and Pain?
- New Book Asks – What Does it Mean to be “One Nation Under God”?
- Aussie PR Firm Starts US Church and Ministry Division
- 24th Annual ‘Just Pray NO!’ Weekend for the Addicted April 26 – 27
- Laura L. Hanser Releases Debut Video “Inspiration” Leading Up to Easter Weekend
Category Archives: Free Enterprise
In a recent speech made at the Zion Baptist Church in Columbia, S.C., II, Head of the North Carolina State Chapter of the NAACP, issued a preemptive and vicious attack on Senator Tim Scott (R-S.C.), accusing the nation’s only Black … Continue reading
I have met a lot of people over the years in the course of my political activism. However, I have met very few people in the realm of “conservative activism” who really took an interest in me as a person, … Continue reading
This Labor Day, Big Labor is in disarray. Despite spending a record $1.7 billion last election cycle in politicking and lobbying for more government-granted special power and privileges to expand their reach over more workers, union bosses continue to see … Continue reading