MICHIGAN, March 8, 2014- There is a growing trend among homosexual and lesbian advocates of redefining marriage as other than between one man and one woman: They are alleging that marriage redefinition is a “civil right” and that Americans of the same sex who seek to redefine marriage are suffering comparable persecution as Africans did during the transatlantic slave trade.
Homosexuals and lesbians also say they are suffering the same discrimination as Black Americans during the “civil rights” era, prior to the passing of the landmark Voting Rights and Civil Rights Bills of 1964 and 1965, respectively.
California Defense Attorney and Advocate of Redefining Marriage, Michael Eisenberg, during a televised debate on the Rick Amato Show, February 27, 2014, stated that he was shocked that I would oppose redefining marriage, since I am a Black American. I have been similarly attacked on other social media venues.
I, on the other hand, am astonished by the notion that anyone would have the audacity to compare the lifestyle choices of homosexuals and lesbians, which is not immutable, to the plight of being Black in America, which is immutable. More important, it is a lifestyle that is systematically and disproportionately killing Black Americans.
The fact is that the homosexual agenda is one that can rightly be identified as genocidal against Black Americans.
Per the Nov. 2013 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Report: “HIV In the United States: At a Glance”:
- Homosexual, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) of all races and ethnicities remain the population most profoundly affected by HIV
- Although Homosexual MSM represent less than 5 percent of the male population in the U.S., they account for 78 percent of all new HIV infections among males and 63 percent of all new infections overall
This has had an alarming impact on the Black community in particular. The same CDC report identified that:
- Homosexual, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM), particularly young Black/African -American MSM, are most seriously affected by HIV
- The estimated rate of new HIV infections for Black women was 20 times as high as the rate for white women, and almost five times as high as that of Latinas.
- Almost 85,000 HIV-infected people in the Black community in 2010 were unaware of their HIV status
- It is estimated that 1 in 16 Black men and 1 in 32 Black women will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime.
The tragic reality is that Black Americans are disproportionately and devastatingly impacted by the homosexual agenda.
READ THE FULL CHRISTIAN NEWS PRESS ARTICLE, PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK: