- Should Christian PR Firms Polish Up Sin and Pain?
- New Book Asks – What Does it Mean to be “One Nation Under God”?
- Aussie PR Firm Starts US Church and Ministry Division
- 24th Annual ‘Just Pray NO!’ Weekend for the Addicted April 26 – 27
- Laura L. Hanser Releases Debut Video “Inspiration” Leading Up to Easter Weekend
Daily Archives: December 18, 2012
Stacy Swimp, a conservative activist who resides in Michigan, found himself in the middle of a scuffle between pro and anti- Right to Work groups in Lansing, the day Michigan governor Rick Snyder signed a Right to Work legislation … Continue reading