MICHIGAN, March 8, 2014- There is a growing trend among homosexual and lesbian advocates of redefining marriage as other than between one man and one woman: They are alleging that marriage redefinition is a “civil right” and that Americans of the same sex who seek to redefine marriage are suffering comparable persecution as Africans did during the transatlantic slave trade.
Homosexuals and lesbians also say they are suffering the same discrimination as Black Americans during the “civil rights” era, prior to the passing of the landmark Voting Rights and Civil Rights Bills of 1964 and 1965, respectively.
California Defense Attorney and Advocate of Redefining Marriage, Michael Eisenberg, during a televised debate on the Rick Amato Show, February 27, 2014, stated that he was shocked that I would oppose redefining marriage, since I am a Black American. I have been similarly attacked on other social media venues.
I, on the other hand, am astonished by the notion that anyone would have the audacity to compare the lifestyle choices of homosexuals and lesbians, which is not immutable, to the plight of being Black in America, which is immutable. More important, it is a lifestyle that is systematically and disproportionately killing Black Americans.
The fact is that the homosexual agenda is one that can rightly be identified as genocidal against Black Americans.
Per the Nov. 2013 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Report: “HIV In the United States: At a Glance”:
- Homosexual, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) of all races and ethnicities remain the population most profoundly affected by HIV
- Although Homosexual MSM represent less than 5 percent of the male population in the U.S., they account for 78 percent of all new HIV infections among males and 63 percent of all new infections overall
This has had an alarming impact on the Black community in particular. The same CDC report identified that:
- Homosexual, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM), particularly young Black/African -American MSM, are most seriously affected by HIV
- The estimated rate of new HIV infections for Black women was 20 times as high as the rate for white women, and almost five times as high as that of Latinas.
- Almost 85,000 HIV-infected people in the Black community in 2010 were unaware of their HIV status
- It is estimated that 1 in 16 Black men and 1 in 32 Black women will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime.
The tragic reality is that Black Americans are disproportionately and devastatingly impacted by the homosexual agenda.
Per a 2010 CDC Report: “New HIV Infections in the United States”:
- Black Americans are only 12 percent of the U.S. population, but account for 44 percent of all new HIV infections. We accounted for 44 percent of the people living with HIV in 2009
- The number of new infections among the youngest MSM (aged 13-24) increased 22 percent. Young black MSM continue to bear the heaviest burden, accounting for more than half (55 percent) of new infections among young MSM (4,800).
In the Black Community, we have a crisis of Black Bisexual men having secret lives and refusing to tell Black women they have sex with, that they are also having sex with men. We call them “Brothas on the down low”, though they are hardly “Brothers” in any meaningful way.
Nevertheless, some homosexuals tend to blame the Black community for this by highlighting the intense stigma against homosexuality in Black communities.
Black Americans are already reeling from what seems to be a culture of death in our communities. Black on Black crime and abortion are causing massive depopulation among Blacks. For example, over 16 million Black babies have been aborted since 1973.
By pushing a behavior, homosexuality, that spreads the HIV/Aids disease disproportionately in the Black Community, homosexuals, lesbians and their advocates are exacerbating the culture of death in the Black community and furthering their systematic genocide of Black men and women.
A significant notation is that Black Americans continue to fall short of economic independence. Homosexuals have already achieved it:
- The Annual median income of Black Americans is $33,321. The annual median annual household incomes of homosexuals is $45,776
- The unemployment rate of Black American is 12.1 percent. The unemployment rate of homosexuals is 7 percent
It is clear that homosexuals do not struggle with access to economic opportunities due to their sexual orientation. Black Americans, on the other hand, continue to struggle for economic freedom.
In any event, Dr. Martin L. King, Jr. did not give his life for Black Americans to have a right to be systematically killed. He did so that we can have the greatest quality of life possible. He fought against the kind of genocide that the homosexual lifestyle is perpetuating in the Black community.
In the final analysis, the Civil Rights Movement was a Pro Life Movement. The homosexual agenda is pushing a pro death movement.
There is nothing “civil” about that.